Sunday 21 February 2010

"1 Love" button cluster bracelet.

I am in the process of deciding whether to part with my first bracelet that I made for myself, I made it to co-ordinate with the necklace I currently have for sale in my Folksy shop, and I love it to bits!

Several people have enquired about it, and I figured perhaps I should sell it.. I have done a draft listing already for Folksy, so will possibly be listing this at some point today...

"1 Love" button cluster charm bracelet.
A silver-plated chain with a gorgeous assortment of vintage & recycled buttons in various sizes, shapes & designs.




This unique bracelet has a feature red and white vintage button attached to the chain using low-nickel silver-plated wire. All other findings are silver-plated, low-nickel. The bracelet measures approximately 19cm in length and has a toggle fastening.



This bracelet was initially made as a custom design for myself and as such has been worn once, but I have had so much interest in it, I decided to part with it! Hopefully the buyer will love it as much as I do :)



Your bracelet will be lovingly wrapped and sent in a sturdy gift box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment